Dan Temming was born and raised in Cincinnati, attending St. Xavier High School, Xavier University, and the University of Cincinnati. Dan began practicing law in November, 1979, and became a partner/shareholder at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker in 1991.
Dan's practice concentrated on litigation, focusing on personal injury practice (plaintiff), as well as probate/trust/will disputes. He handled cases in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky (State and Federal Courts).
Dan has also served the City of Mt. Healthy in various roles beginning in 1981, including as Magistrate from 1999 to 2014 and Assistant Law Director from 1981 to 1999.
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Southwestern Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Ohio Academy of Justice
- Cincinnati International Wine Festival, Former Trustee
- Colerain Township Zoning Commission, Former Commissioner
- North Side Bank & Trust Company
- Eagle Savings Bank
- Case involving breach of trust whereby the trustee was removed for failure to perform his/her duties as trustee. See, Susan Marshall, et al. v. Gwen Marshall, Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A0804392.
- Case involving a breach of trust whereby funds were recovered from the trust from third parties. See, Frederick Welage v. Carl Welage, Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A0911336.
- Case successfully defending an attempt to remove a trustee for breach of trust. See, Lisa Jane Von Bargen v. Lori Ann Von Bargen Reed, Hamilton County, Ohio Probate Court Case No. 2014001807.
- Wrongful death claim involving USF Holland, Inc. trucking company. See, Joseph J. Ludwig v. USF Holland, Inc. and Ronnie D. York, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, Civil Action No. 2:16-cv-00044.
- Dan recently obtained a jury verdict for personal injuries in the amount of $2.3 million in a case against AAA Allied Group and Ronald Henderson, Jr. See, Jackson Hanlon v. Ronald Henderson, Jr. and AAA Allied Group, Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A1800487.
- Settled slip and fall case involving a restaurant establishment. See, Jeffrey D. Beckman v. Frisch's Restaurants, Inc., Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A1406745.
- Settled personal injury case involving trucking company ABF Freight System, Inc. See, Joseph F. Coleman, et al. v. ABF Freight System, Inc., Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A1107034.