Video Conferencing Available
Dan Temming was born and raised in Cincinnati, attending St. Xavier High School, Xavier University, and the University of Cincinnati. Dan has been a partner/shareholder at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker since 1991. He has been in the private practice of law since November, 1979. His area concentrates on litigation, primarily focusing on personal injury practice (plaintiff), as well as probate/trust/will disputes. Dan has handled cases in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky (State and Federal Courts) involving Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Insurance Claims, Breach of Contract, Will Contests, Probate/Estate Disputes, Trust Claims/Disputes, Banking/Lender Liability Claims, and Foreclosures.
Dan's recent success include two cases involving breaches of trust whereby funds were recovered for the trust from third parties, or the trustee was removed for failure to perform his/her duties as trustee (Susan Marshall, et al v. Gwen Marshall, Hamilton County Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A0804392; and Frederick Welage v. Carl Welage, Hamilton County Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A0911336).
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- Business Formation Advice
- Business Law
- Insurance Law
- Will Contests/Litigation
- Trust Disputes
- Trust Breaches
- Probate Disputes/Litigation
- Foreclosure/Banking Disputes
- Wrongful Death
50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1979
- Indiana, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1981
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D.
Northern Kentucky Law Review, 1978 - 1979
- University of Cincinnati, B.S.
- Northside Bank & Trust Co.
- Eagle Savings Bank
- Dayton Heidelberg Distributing
- Rumpke Transportation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cincinnati International Wine Festival, Trustee, 2003 - Present
- Colerain Township Zoning Commission, Commissioner, 2006 - Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Southwestern Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Ohio Academy of Justice
Past Employment Positions
- City of Mt. Healthy, Magistrate, 1999 - Present
- City of Mt. Healthy, Assistant Law Director, 1981 - 1999