Video Conferencing Available
Dan Temming was born and raised in Cincinnati, attending St. Xavier High School, Xavier University, and the University of Cincinnati. Dan has been in the private practice of law since November, 1979, and has been a partner/shareholder at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker since 1991. He concentrates on litigation, focusing on personal injury practice (plaintiff), as well as probate/trust/will disputes. Dan has handled cases in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky (State and Federal Courts) involving Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Insurance Claims, Breach of Contract, Will Contests, Probate/Estate Disputes, Trust Claims/Disputes, Banking/Lender Liability Claims, and Foreclosures.
Recent Case Successes
- Recent case involving breach of trust whereby the trustee was removed for failure to perform his/her duties as trustee. See, Susan Marshall, et al. v. Gwen Marshall, Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A0804392 (www.courtclerk.org).
- Case involving a breach of trust whereby funds were recovered from the trust from third parties. See, Frederick Welage v. Carl Welage, Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A0911336 (www.courtclerk.org).
- Case successfully defending attempt to remove a trustee for breach of trust. See, Lisa Jane Von Bargen v. Lori Ann Von Bargen Reed, Hamilton County, Ohio Probate Court Case No. 2014001807 (www.probatect.org).
- Recently concluded wrongful death claim involving USF Holland, Inc. trucking company. See, Joseph J. Ludwig v. USF Holland, Inc. and Ronnie D. York, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, Civil Action No. 2:16-cv-00044 (www.pacer.gov).
- Recently filed complaint for personal injuries caused by AAA Allied Group and Ronald Henderson, Jr. See, Jackson Hanlon v. Ronald Henderson, Jr. and AAA Allied Group, Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A1800487 (www.courtclerk.org).
- Recently settled slip and fall case involving a restaurant establish. See, Jeffrey D. Beckman v. Frisch's Restaurants, Inc., Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A1406745 (www.courtclerk.org).
- Recently settled personal injury case involving trucking company ABF Freight System, Inc. See, Joseph F. Coleman, et al. v. ABF Freight System, Inc., Hamilton County, Ohio Common Pleas Court Case No. A1107034 (www.courtclerk.org).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- Business Formation Advice
- Business Law
- Insurance Law
- Will Contests/Litigation
- Trust Disputes
- Trust Breaches
- Probate Disputes/Litigation
- Foreclosure/Banking Disputes
- Wrongful Death
75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1979
- Indiana, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1981
- Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, J.D.
Northern Kentucky Law Review, 1978 - 1979
- University of Cincinnati, B.S.
- North Side Bank & Trust Company
- Eagle Savings Bank
- Dayton Heidelberg Distributing
- Rumpke Transportation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cincinnati International Wine Festival, Trustee, 2003 - Present
- Colerain Township Zoning Commission, Commissioner, 2006 - 2014
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Southwestern Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Ohio Academy of Justice
Past Employment Positions
- City of Mt. Healthy, Magistrate, 1999 - 2014
- City of Mt. Healthy, Assistant Law Director, 1981 - 1999
- City of Mt. Healthy, Law Director, 2016 - Present