Fred Robbins is a partner at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker engaging in business transactional work in the fields of corporate law, estate planning and probate, and real estate law. Fred has deep experience negotiating and achieving successful results for his broad client base, many of whom have stood with him 30+ years. Fred has a friendly, upbeat attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an intense desire to help his clients reach and exceed their goals. Much of his success stems from his ability to translate complex legal issues into understandable terms, while taking a practical approach on every transaction.
Fred serves as general counsel to many closely held and family businesses. His practice has a broad scope, including business formation and structure, owner buy-sell agreements, employment contracts, business succession plans, purchase and lease transactions, financing, and complex merger and acquisition transactions.
Fred served as managing partner of the firm from 1990 until October 2014, when he initiated a management transition. The firm prospered and grew under his years of leadership. The hands-on experience gained during these years sharpened his ability to serve his clients in a relevant way as a trusted business advisor. He continues to work full-time for the firm, enjoying the challenges and stimulation presented by his vibrant clientele.
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Fellow of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Charitable Arm of the Association
- Ohio Supreme Court Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring Program
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor Foundation, Board Member and Former President
- City of Wyoming, Ohio Community Improvement Corporation, President and Board Member
- Maple Knoll Communities, Inc., Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity for Greater Cincinnati, Current Board Chairperson
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden Foundation, Board Member