Michael Yeazell has been recognized by Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, that is, in consecutive years he has been chosen by his peers as being among the best in his profession in his primary area of practice. Michael focuses his practice in the areas of commercial transactions, business, real estate, and estate planning. He started with Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker in 2004 while attending the University of Cincinnati College of Law and is now a partner and officer of the firm, and Vice President of the firm’s title company, Safe Title Agency, Inc.
Michael guides purchasers, sellers, and developers of real estate through due diligence, closing, and construction phases. He has represented multiple businesses in the purchase or sale of real estate and assets, including several quick-service restaurant franchisees, a high-end stationary company, a multi-million dollar technology company, and developers purchasing and selling properties. For several years he led the firm’s representation of a developer purchasing and developing more than one hundred sites for a national retailer in an eight-state region. Michael now spends much of his time working for developers and real estate investors as they acquire, develop, and lease property across the country.
Michael works closely with the firm’s wholly owned title company to close complex commercial transactions. Both the firm and the title company count several local and regional banks as clients. Michael’s work with the title company affords him key banking relationships and a full knowledge of secured transactions as well as the complexities of the title insurance industry.
In addition, Michael helps businesses with contract negotiations, mergers and acquisitions, leases, and business formation.
Michael’s well-rounded commercial transaction experience, coupled with an efficient approach to the practice of law, permits him to be more than a client’s attorney and line-item expense on the company’s books, but instead a valuable member of your team determined to bring your company sustained success.
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2018 - 2019
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Working in Neighborhoods, Board of Directors and Executive Committee, 2016 - Present
- Loveland Civil Service, Commissioner, 2014 - 2018
- Represented a developer in its acquisition, lease up, and $15 million sale of a 200,000 square foot warehouse property in Kettering, Ohio.
- Acts as an outside general counsel to multiple national restaurant franchisees.
- Represented an investor group in the purchase of a $5 million multi-tenant office facility in West Chester, Ohio.
- Represents a local lender in the financing of a developer’s acquisition of land and construction of multiple medical facilities across the country.
- Helped multiple families plan and secure their family’s future in the drafting and execution of a trust and a full suite of estate planning documents.