Jake Samad is a partner at Robbins, Kelly, Patterson & Tucker. His practice focuses in the areas of estate planning, probate estate and trust administration, business formation and succession planning, asset protection planning, and charitable giving. Jake works with individuals, families, and closely-held business owners to address personal planning issues, to help with the thoughtful transfer of assets from one generation to the next, and to assist business owners with advice concerning general business matters, which may include planning for the successful transition of the business.
Jake joined the firm right out of law school, after clerking during the summers of law school, and became a partner in 2015.
While earning his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh, Jake also received his M.B.A. from the Katz Graduate School of Business.
Jake lives in College Hill with his wife, Amy, and their two children, Jack and Audrey. Active on the board of the College Hill Redevelopment Corporation, Jake is helping with the redevelopment of the College Hill business district. He is also a member of New City Presbyterian Church, where he currently serves on the Session.
- Cincinnati Business Courier's Forty Under 40, Class of 2017
- Community Development Corporation of Greater Cincinnati, Most Outstanding CDC Volunteer Award, 2017
- College Hill Forum, John Weiser Community Service Award, 2016
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Estate Planning and Probate Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Estate Planning Council
Board Member, 2016 - Present
- Cincinnati Planning Commission, 2019 - Present
- Mortar Cincinnati, Board Member, 2019 - Present
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden Ambassador Council, 2016 – Present, Council Chair, 2019-2020
- Charter Committee, Board Member, 2015 - Present
- Back2Back Ministries, Inc., Board Member, 2015 – Present, Board Chair 2019 - Present
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, 2014
- College Hill Community Urban Redevelopment Corp., Vice President, 2011 – 2019, President, 2020 - Present
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber's C-Change Program, Class XI, 2016
- New City Presbyterian Church, Member of Diaconate, 2013 – 2016, Member of Session, 2018 - Present